Many Thanks to Neil Miller and members of Westbury Harriers for hosting the final fixture of 2013-14 season.
Neil advises me that he has the following items of lost property.
- 1 Pair of light blue Nike trainers, UK size 6, in a black shoe bag.
- Small blue Wells City Harriers London 2012 T Shirt
- Small black 'Patagonia' long sleeve top
- Navy 'Penarth and Dinas’ T shirt
- O’Neil grey hoodie
- Small brown towel, a black cap, a pair of black gloves and a pair of black socks.
Please contact Neil on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any unclaimed items will go into the next Westbury Harriers second hand kit sale!
The Provisional results of ALL age groups are now available (The correct ones this time!).
When these results are confirmed (on 15 March) an awards list will be published here. Please arrange for ONE member of any club with an individual or team award to contact John Collins email@example.com to arrange handover or despatch.
Would a representative of the following clubs please contact the Treasurer Derek Williams as soon as possible
Telephone 07817593867 or E-mail
Please note that it is a requirement of the league that race fees are either pre-paid or paid on the day. Failure to do so may result in forfeit of points.
Please also be reminded that abuse of any kind to officials, competitors or spectators will not be tolerated and may also result on the loss of points if the perpertrators are identified.
Please take time to view the slide show of the reception that was held to celebrate our Golden Anniversary in October 2013.
The photographs were take by Jeremy Creasey of Spirit of Monmouth - many thanks go to him.
Athletes representing First Claim clubs and Universities
Athletes who are first claim members of athletics clubs within the catchment area who
are also eligible to represent their University must do the following:
* Wear their first-claim club vest when competing
* Be declared for their club and indicate their University
* Be declared for their University on a separate form
* Ensure that the result disc is in their club envelope
* Note on the result envelope that they wish to count for their university
* Team Managers - PLEASE only record the discs that are in the envelope!
This information will be posted int the Rules of Competition shortly.
There will be a University Division within the Senior Men and Senior Women competitions.
First Claim athletes from outside the catchment area will be able to compete for their
university as before.
There is still a large number of team managers handing in envelopes without their club name on - this is not helpful!!
It would be an idea to complete this detail as soon as you collect your envelopes!!
Please also indicate the age group of athletes in the senior races.
We are still short of volunteers to help the League run smoothly. If you can help in any capacity please contact any of the League officials.
Updated 2 March 2014